Want to save time in your makeup routine? Say goodbye to your mascara and hello to Eyelash Extensions! Lash Extensions are synthetic lashes semi-permanently glued onto your real eyelashes, making them look fuller and longer and can last for 3-4 weeks. Lash Extensions are applied to your individual eyelashes, one by one to achieve fuller, thicker lashes!
Keravie Lash Loft is opening on September 3rd, located on the second level near Entrance 7. Keravie will be providing eyelash services such as G.E.L and Keratin Lash Lifts, and Classic + Volume Eyelash Extensions.
A G.E.L Lash Lift is perfect for those who prefer a more natural look. This technique uses ammonia-free tint which is milder than regular lash tints. Keravie uses medical-grade ingredients made up of keratin, silk peptides and botanicals which are safe, but also nourish and strengthen your lashes with every treatment. Once your lash lift is complete, your lashes will stay lifted until they naturally fall out- the tint lasts about 3-4 weeks, and it is recommended to have your lashes re-lifted every 6-8 weeks.
For those who want a more dramatic look, Keravie will be offering 3 types of Eyelash Extensions:
Classic – If you already have naturally full lashes and you want to add some length, the Classic set is for you! Get the look of mascara without the hassle of using mascara. These lash extensions are single strand lashes that are individually applied to your own eyelashes.
Volume (Russian) – Volume lash extensions are multiple lashes that are made into a lash fan. If you’re looking for wispy, full looking lashes, this set is perfect for you! Lashes used in the volume sets are thinner, compared to the Classic set which is perfect for building a voluminous, feathery look without weighing down your natural lashes.
Hybrid – The Hybrid set is a combination of the Classic and Volume lash extensions to create fluffier lashes, with a multi-dimensional look.
Here is everything you need to know about getting eyelash extensions:
- Within 24 hours of your new eyelash extensions – avoid steam showers, swimming and getting your lashes wet.
- Your lash extensions should last 3-4 weeks, but if you want to maintain full lashes, 2 week fills are recommended.
- Take care of your lashes – avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your lashes while wearing lash extensions as this can cause your lashes to fall out quicker.
- Avoid oil-based makeup removers and cleansers – use a water-based remover instead!
- Avoid wearing mascara with your eyelash extensions, but you can wear mascara on your lashes with the Lash Lift treatments.
- Wash your eyelashes thoroughly at least once every three days – Keravie recommends using diluted baby shampoo (1 part baby shampoo and 3 parts water).
Keravie Lash Loft is having their Grand Opening on September 15th. To celebrate, we are hosting a giveaway where 1 lucky winner will their choice of a Classic Lash Extension Set or Keratin Lash Lift. Make sure to follow our Instagram for more details!